St. Gabriel Heights - LOCATION
St. Gabriel Heights Avida Towers in Antipolo is Located at Rizal.
St. Gabriel Heights is located in Antipolo, Rizal. Antipolo is well known for its scenic landscape and many artistic areas. If you want to visit the site, assuming that you came from Makati area, you can pass through Ortigas Ext. going to Antipolo. From there, you need to turn right going to Teresa Provincial Road.
St. Gabriel Heights is close to a multitude of restaurants, malls, schools, and hospitals. The following establishments can be found within a 2-kilometer range:
Small mini marts and shopping centers within 2-km range are the following:
- The Village Center Antipolo - 1.38 km
- BudgetLane Shopping Center - 1.63 km
- Antipolo Triangle Mall - 1.63 km
- Waterdoc - 1.77 km
Enjoy Filipino dishes and fine dining within a 2-km range from the following:
- The Crescent Moon Cafe - 0.76 km
- Bulakena Bulalo - 1.17 km
- Roots and Herbs - 1.23 km
- Marisons - 1.35 km
- Don Day Restaurant - 1.68 km
No need to drive long hours just to get your kids to school as there are excellent ones to be found in a 2-km range. They are the following:
- Shiloh Learning Center - 1.03 km
- St. John’s Wort Montessori School - 1.13 km
- Pencils and Crayons Integrated School - 1.42 km
- Harper Louise - 1.53 km
- Jupiter School of Antipolo - 1.54 km
Keep not only you but also your pet healthy from the following hospitals within a 2-km range:
- Antipolo City Community Hospital Annex - 1.07 km
- Antipolo Doctors Hospital - 1.61 km
- Paraan Pet Clinic - 1.63 km
Now you are in a peace of mind knowing that you have access to some of the excellent Filipino restaurants, decent malls, and high-quality hospitals. You can even have your pets checked in a pet clinic. Aside from these establishments, Antipolo is well-known for many scenic and artistic places. Keeping all of these things in mind, you can choose to either live here full-time or just make this as a place to stay during vacations and long holidays.
Religious people will love this place. Deemed as the Pilgrimage Capital of the Philippines, Antipolo is famous for many religious sites and shrines. The Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage, also known as the Virgin of Antipolo, can be reached in just 15 minutes of driving.
Aside from that, Antipolo is home to various landmarks, sightseeing and vacation spots. The following destinations can be found within Antipolo City:
- Pinto Art Museum – an art gallery where you can gander at some of the finest exhibits in the country. It also has a lush atmosphere and the place perfectly blends art and nature together.
- Our Lady of Antipolo Shrine – this is where the Our Lady of Peace of Good Voyage is housed. It’s also one of the go-to spots for people during the holy week.
- Mount Purro Nature Reserve – is a large forest sanctuary located in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountain range. It is 36-hectare in size and anyone who wishes to commune with nature should visit the place.
- Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa – located at Loreland Farm Resort, you can relax while enjoying the scenic view of Laguna De Bay and Metro Manila. Most people find its design and architecture to be very peaceful and relaxing, which can surely take all of your worries and stress away.
- Mystical Cave – for fans of hiking and adventure, the Mystical Cave will be one of your favorites. It can be hard to get into if you just commute, so it is suggested to bring your own car to get there. One of the cave’s highlights is the large amount of crystals that can be seen everywhere in the cave.
- ATV Adventures Rizal – if you are a fan of off-road adventures, you will absolutely love this place. You can journey through the beginner friendly forest trail and enjoy the wonderful scenery it offers. It’s also probably one of the most accommodating places in the country.
Schools, Colleges & Universities:
- Dalig National High School
- Abuyod National High School
- Miriam College
- St. Scholastica's Academy – Antipolo
- Ateneo de Manila University
Churches & Cathedrals:
- The Transfiguration of Christ Parish Church
- Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Shrine